Created with Compare Ninja
Here are the differences:
1. Webinar Ignition Does BOTH live and Evergreen webinars
2. You have to get EverWebinar AND Webinar Jam if going the webinar jam route
3. Both can import/clone/duplicate webinars for faster webinar creation
4. EverWebinar has on screen tutorials for your current edit section.
5. Webinar Ignition has a link to the training videos inside the edit section and detailed WRITTEN instructions next to each option. This is a matter of preference. Detailed written instructions can take less time to find what you are looking for, but it is harder to get to the videos from ignition than it is with Jam/EverWebinar
6. EverWebinar All but Guarantees a successful webinar creation while webinar ignition lets you skip around and potentially skip an important part of the webinar creation. This means EVERWEBINAR is harder to screw up, but WebinarIgntion lets power users choose their own workflow in the order that works best for them.
7. Webinars On Demand: Can list webinar in an on demand webinar list for Other marketers to use as your affiliate! No such option in webinar ignition. Learn about Jams on Demand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNjiorMrM8
8. Scheduling: EverWebinar is a bit more customizable but they have some pretty similar time choice features.
9. EverWebinar has the “just in time” feature that has been proven (according to Mike and Andy) to increase webinar views, and that makes a lot of sense considering the webinar is available when the prospect is online and searching/interested in your webinar.
10. Opt in Page Templates / Webinar Registration Page templates: EverWebinar blows webinar ignition out of the part with seemingly endless professional sleek, web 3.0 designs. Webinar Ignition only has 3 total designs. That do get the job done.
11. Split testing registration pages is available in EverWebinar, not in Webinar Ignition however you could theoretically use a wordpress split testing plugin to get that job done. One of the benefits of wordpress+webinar ignition is you can add extra features that you need via wordpress plugins… but finding and setting up all those plugins is a pain, and it is ready to go inside of EverWebinar
12. SMS notifications: Both have similar options to integrate 3rd party companies
13. Email reminders of the webinar: Both have similar preset editable emails that are ready to go out, EverWebinar has far more customization on when each email goes out and how many reminders there are.
14. Autoresponder integration is similar except for the Special Feature that is only inside of Webinar Ignition. (feature lets you register people to the webinar in ONE click, and when combined with a simple redirection plugin, can be used to move people from one list to another, or one autoresponder to another.
15. Polls and Surveys – only available on EverWebinar – could integrate a link to a survey from webinar ignition or use a plugin, but the integration will not be as clean, and survey results could not be displayed on screen during the webinar etc. So this is a win for EverWebinar.
16. Live Chat!? yep, you can do it with EverWebinar… you can import the REAL live chat from when you did the webinar live and put it on autoplay timed perfectly with the webinar. And you can even reply to people watching the automated webinar as their questions can come in via email GREATLY increasing the “live” feeling factor -something that ignition cannot do.
17. Live Sales Alerts (EverWebinar and Webinar Jam Only) allow you to flash across the screen people who just made a purchase. That is the best social proof… seeing other people buy!
18. Viral Share to unlock. (Webinar Ignition Only, could link to a third party site using EverWebinar to get a similar result, but not integrated right inside the site, from what I understand and I could be wrong) Give away a freebie on the webinar in exchange for a share of the webinar… get more people on your webinars!
19. How many users can it handle? EverWebinar is an online platform that is made to handle a LOT of people on a webinar. Webinar ignition is all based on YOUR server. WordPress sites take a lot of server resources PER PERSON, so you are going to crash your server if you have a lot of people on a shared server and if you have a REALLY big webinar, you would need a dedicated server -can cost $100 per month!!!! And that makes webinar ignition cost much more than Jam/Everwebinar
See my comparison video: COMING WITHIN 2 HOURS FROM NOW!